The AntetokounBros Academy Program continues for fourth year offering 100 full season memberships for free to underserved girls and boys aged 10 to 16.
The available places will be filled with new applicants that will be evaluated based on the below criteria. Those with the highest rank in points earned will be invited to accept one of the open places for the new season.
Before you start filling in the application form please read carefully and make sure you understand the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
You can find both the Application Forms and Terms & Conditions on the website in
The athletes’ application is open to all, but only applicants that meet the socio-economic criteria and submit valid information along with the required documents will be considered for evaluation.
- Must be between 10 and 16 years old (must be born from 1/1/2007 up to 31/12/2013)
- Must be in good health condition and not suffering from any health issues or injuries that will be aggravated by participating in the Academy’s Trainings.
- Submit a complete and valid application form by application deadline.
The parent or legal guardian must apply on behalf of the athlete. The Academy will not knowingly accept any application form or associated personal information including medical information without authorization from the designated parent or legal guardian on all official application documents.
For Junior Coaches:
For the 2022-2023 season, the Program also offers 12 trainee placements on the coaching team for women and men aged 18 to 25. Αpplicants with basketball playing or coaching experience or experience with children will be preferred. A necessary condition for applicants is to speak at least 2 of the following languages: Greek, English and French (additional knowledge of Farsi or Arabic will be preferred).
Selected Junior Coaches must be committed to participating for up to 7 months (i.e. the training’s duration), as they will be part of the coaching team and be actively involved in the Program’s trainings and events.
- Candidates must be 18-25 years of age
- Must speak at least 2 of the following languages: Greek, English, French
- Must have basketball experience either as a coach or as a player.
The training cycle for Junior Coaches starts in January 2023 and ends in June 2023.
Guidelines on filling the Application Form
- Applicants that belong to vulnerable groups and meet one or more of the socio-economic criteria must check the relevant box on the form to earn bonus points that will be calculated and considered in the evaluation process.
- For each socio-economic criterion box checked, the applicant must provide the relevant valid certificate together with the form.
- Electronic submissions:
1) If you choose to apply using the online form, make sure you check all the socioeconomic criteria that apply to the athlete’s and Junior Coach case. You can either upload the required certificates on the e-form or choose to submit the e-form without uploading the documents.2) Uploading the required certificates on the e-form: Each of the uploaded documents should not exceed 2MB in size and the total of uploaded documents must not exceed 16MB.3. A) Submitting the e-form without the required documents: In that case, the application will be complete only when we receive the required certificates and only if this is done within the registration period (up to December, 4). The required document should be sent by email to [email protected] mentioning on the Subject the name and surname of the athlete or Junior Coach.
B) Once you have filled all the required info and If you are ready, check the Agree with Terms & Conditions box and click Submit button.
C)If you choose to download the pdf form, make sure you fill in all the fields, provide copies of the required documents, as mentioned on the form, check the Agree with Terms & Conditions box and sign the form. Then email a copy of the form together with the required documents to [email protected]
- In case of application forms submitted without one or more of the required documents or non-official or
wrong documents, the submission will be marked as incomplete and will not be considered for evaluation.