The AntetokounBros Academy Program continues for a second year offering 100 full season memberships to underserved girls and boys aged 12 to 16, in the areas of Ellinorosson and Lamprini, where the training courts are located.
Before you start filling in the application form please read carefully and make sure you understand the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
You can find both the Application Forms and Terms & Conditions on the website in
The athletes’ application is open to all, but only applicants that meet the socio-economic criteria and submit valid information along with the required documents will be considered for evaluation.
- Must be between 12 and 16 years old (must be born from 1/1/2004 up to 31/12/2008)
- Must be in good health condition and not suffering from any health issues or injuries that will be aggravated by participating either in the Try-Outs or in the Academy’s Trainings. Should they be qualified to attend the Try-Outs, the parents/guardians of the athletes will be required to submit a Health Certificate or submit a signed Waiver Declaration.
- Submit a complete and valid form by the 2nd of October 2020 the latest.
- New athletes that hadn’t participated in the 2019-2020 Program will be treated with priority.
The parent or legal guardian must apply on behalf of the athlete. The Academy will not knowingly accept any application form or associated personal information including medical information without authorization from the designated parent or legal guardian on all official application documents.
For Junior Coaches:
For the 2020-2021 season, the Program also offers 12 trainee placements at the coaching team for women and men aged 18 to 25. Only applicants with basketball playing or coaching experience will be considered (experience with children will be preferred) and only those who speak at least 2 of the following languages: Greek, English and French (additional knowledge of Farsi or Arabic will be preferred).
Selected Junior Coaches must be committed to participate for up to 4 months per cycle (i.e. the training’s duration), as they will be part of the coaching team and be actively involved in the Program’s trainings and events.
- Candidates must be 18-25 years of age
- Must speak at least 2 of the following languages: Greek, English, French
- Must have basketball experience either as a coach or as a player.
The first training cycle for Junior Coaches starts from November 2020 and ends in February 2021 and the second training cycle starts in March 2021 and ends in June 2021. Five of the openings will be filled in by Junior Coaches enrolled at the second training cycle of the previous season that was not properly completed due to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. Applications for the remaining seven positions must be submitted by September 25th, 2020.
Guidelines on filling the Application Form
- Applicants that belong to vulnerable groups and meet one or more of the socio-economic criteria must check the relevant box on the form to earn bonus points that will be calculated and considered in the evaluation process.
- For each socio-economic criterion box checked, the applicant must provide the relevant valid certificate together with the form.
- Electronic submissions:
- If you choose to apply using the online form, make sure you upload the required document. If you are ready, check the Agree with Terms & Conditions box and click Submit button. Each of the uploaded documents should not exceed 2MB in size and the total of uploaded documents must not exceed 16MB.
- If you choose to download the pdf form, make sure you fill in all the fields, provide copies of the required documents, as mentioned on the form, check the Agree with Terms & Conditions box and sign the form. Then email a copy of the form together with the required documents to [email protected]
- In case of application forms submitted without one or more of the required documents or non-official or wrong documents, the submission will be marked as incomplete and will not be considered for evaluation.