The AntetokounBros Academy Program continues for a third year offering 100 full season memberships to underserved girls and boys aged 12 to 16, in the areas of Ellinorosson and Lamprini, where the training courts are located.
All registered AntetokounBros Academy athletes and junior coaches of previous season, 2020-21, who didn’t have the opportunity to participate to the program due to the Covid-19 pandemic have secured a place at the new season of 2021-22 irrespectively of age factors and their current socio-economic conditions. Previous season athletes and junior coaches have to confirm their place by sending a new application form, and field and sign image release by 10th of September 2021.
The remaining available places will be filled with new applicants that will be evaluated based on the below criteria. Those with the highest rank in points earned will be invited to accept one of the open places for the new season.
Before you start filling in the application form please read carefully and make sure you understand the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
You can find both the Application Forms and Terms & Conditions on the website in
The athletes’ application is open to all, but only applicants that meet the socio-economic criteria and submit valid information along with the required documents will be considered for evaluation.
- Must be between 12 and 16 years old (must be born from 1/1/2005 up to 31/12/2009)
- Must be in good health condition and not suffering from any health issues or injuries that will be aggravated by participating in the Academy’s Trainings.
- Submit a complete and valid form by September 28 2021 the latest.
The parent or legal guardian must apply on behalf of the athlete. The Academy will not knowingly accept any application form or associated personal information including medical information without authorization from the designated parent or legal guardian on all official application documents.
For Junior Coaches:
For the 2021-2022 season, the Program also offers 12 trainee placements at the coaching team for women and men aged 18 to 25. Only applicants with basketball playing or coaching experience will be considered (experience with children will be preferred) and only those who speak at least 2 of the following languages: Greek, English and French (additional knowledge of Farsi or Arabic will be preferred).
Selected Junior Coaches must be committed to participate for up to 4 months per cycle (i.e. the training’s duration), as they will be part of the coaching team and be actively involved in the Program’s trainings and events.
- Candidates must be 18-25 years of age
- Must speak at least 2 of the following languages: Greek, English, French
- Must have basketball experience either as a coach or as a player.
The first training cycle for Junior Coaches starts from October 2021 and ends in January 2022 and the second training cycle starts in February 2022 and ends in June 2022.
Guidelines on filling the Application Form
- Applicants that belong to vulnerable groups and meet one or more of the socio-economic criteria must check the relevant box on the form to earn bonus points that will be calculated and considered in the evaluation process.
- For each socio-economic criterion box checked, the applicant must provide the relevant valid certificate together with the form.
- Electronic submissions:
- If you choose to apply using the online form, make sure you upload the required document. If you are ready, check the Agree with Terms & Conditions box and click Submit button. Each of the uploaded documents should not exceed 2MB in size and the total of uploaded documents must not exceed 16MB.
- If you choose to download the pdf form, make sure you fill in all the fields, provide copies of the required documents, as mentioned on the form, check the Agree with Terms & Conditions box and sign the form. Then email a copy of the form together with the required documents to [email protected]
- In case of application forms submitted without one or more of the required documents or non-official or wrong documents, the submission will be marked as incomplete and will not be considered for evaluation.