The AntetokounBros Academy 2019 Program offers 100 full season memberships to underserved girls and boys, aged 12 to 16 years old, in the areas of Ampelοkipoi and Lambrini where the training courts are located.
Before you start filling in the application form please read carefully and make sure you understand the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
You can find both the Application Forms and Terms & Conditions in the web site in
Athletes’ application is open to all, however only applicants that meet the socio-economic criteria and submit valid information along with the required documents will be considered for evaluation.
- Must be between 12 and 16 years old (must be born from 1/1/2003 up to 31/12/2007)
- Must be in good health condition and not suffering of any health concerns or injuries that will be aggravated by participating either in the Try-Outs or the Academy’s Trainings. Should they be qualified to attend the Try-Outs the parents/ guardians of the athletes will be required to submit a Health Certificate or submit a signed Waiver Declaration.
- Submit a complete and valid form by the 3rd of November 2019 the latest.
The parent or legal guardian must apply on behalf of the athlete. The Academy will not knowingly accept any application form or associated personal information including medical information without authorization from the designated parent or legal guardian on all official application documents.
For Junior Coaches:
The Program also offers 12 trainee placements for women and men, aged 18-25 years old at the coaching team for 2019-2020 season. Only applicants with basketball playing or coaching experience will be considered (experience with children will be preferred) and only those who speak at least 2 of the following languages: Greek, English and French (additional knowledge of Farsi or Arabic will be preferred).
Selected Junior Coaches must be committed to their participation for up to 5 months, which is the training’s duration as they will be part of the coaching team and be actively involved to the Program’s trainings and events.
- Candidates must be 18-25 years of age
- Must speak at least 2 of the following languages: Greek, English, French
- Must have basketball experience either as a coach or as a player.
The second trainee cycle for Junior Coaches starts on March and ends on June 2020. Applications for this cycle must be submitted by February 10th 2020.
Guidelines on filling in the Application Form
- Applicants that belong to vulnerable groups and meet one or more of the socio-economic criteria must check the relevant box on the form to earn bonus points that will be calculated and considered in the evaluation process.
- For each socio-economic criterion box checked, the applicant must provide the relevant valid certificate document together with the form.
- Electronic submissions:
- If you choose to apply using the form built in the web site, make sure you upload the required document. If you are ready, check the Agree with Terms & Conditions box and click Submit button. Each of the uploaded documents should not exceed 2MB in size and the total of uploaded documents must not exceed 16MB.
- If you choose to download the pdf form, make sure you fill in all the fields, provide copies of the required documents, as mentioned on the form, check the Agree with Terms & Conditions box and sign the form. Then email a copy of the form together with the required documents to [email protected]
- In case of application forms submitted without one or more of the required documents or non-official or wrong documents, the submission will be marked as incomplete and will not be considered for evaluation.